Looking for a Reliable Face Shield Supplier?
Throughout Coronavirus our team has worked hard to supply thousands of face shields to a range of companies and are proud to be helping our business customers finally open up again after lockdown.
For enquiries and large orders of more than 100+ units please contact us directly by filling out the form below. Or email email@example.com for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Frequently asked questions
How's the visibilty?
Great! It sounds obvious but we've received a lot of questions from people who have purchased face shields from other face shield providers, asking if ours are going to have the same problems as theirs.
Our face shields do not fog up and our visors have excellent visibility!
Are your face shields disposable?
Well, kind of. Our face shields come in 2 parts:
- A Reusable Headband: Built for comfort and cleanliness, easy to disinfect, adjustable and suitable for all-day use.Disposable
- Visors: Our are easy-clean for reuse and easy-change when you are ready to replace them! Each face shield comes with 3 disposable visors and if you run out replacements are available here at cluo.uk.
(PS- The whole thing is recyclable!)
What are the advantages of face shields?
The benefits of face shields over other forms of personal protective equipment are:
○ They are more comfortable
○ Protect a larger area of the face
○ Less retained dermal facial heat
○ Less fogging than goggles
○ Less claustrophobic
○ No impact on breathing resistance
○ Easy to disinfect
○ Wearers do not need to be clean shaven
○ No impact on vocalisation
○ Reduced customer/patient anxiety
○ Protects against inoculation over a wider facial area
Are your face shields effective against Covid-19?
Yes, our face shields are ideal for preventing the spread of viruses.
A full face visor is a physical barrier between you and those in your immediate vicinity and are particularly effective against liquid and solid airborne particles.
Are your products CE certified?
Yes, all Cluo™ PPE products are CE certified and comply with EN standards and EU guidelines for personal protective equipment. As well as NHS guidelines for Covid-19.
Where are Cluo™ Face Shields Manufactured?
Cluo™ face shields are manufactured at our facility in Istanbul, Turkey.
Do you have stock in the UK?
Yes! We are a UK supplier, all of our stock is stored domestically. We receive regular shipments to ensure we have stock available so you can buy face shields today and receive them tomorrow!
Can you adjust the headband's size?
Yes! Our headbands come with an elasticated stopper adjustment at the rear for fit and foam padding for comfort! Making our face shields suitable for all-day use.
If you order by 3pm (Monday-Friday) we'll dispatch your face shields the same day! We ship all of our orders on Next Day Delivery services, though the courier may vary.
Please see our Shipping Policy for further information.